Careers in the Arts, Culture, & Entertainment and Careers in Journalism & Creative Writing offer a career support program for graduating seniors! Students accepted into the Arts & Humanities Bridge Program will receive:
- Strategic advising and tailored employer events led by our industry expert team members with you whom you will work until you’ve secured a post-graduate, summer opportunity.
- If opportunities are unpaid, you will receive a $5,000 grant after you have received an offer, enabling to enable you to confidently accept opportunities that can build a bridge to your career.
Application Requirements & Components
- Letter of Interest (no more than one page) outlining the following:
- What is/are your area or area(s) of career interest in the arts or humanities?
- What 2-3 professional or extracurricular experiences during your undergraduate career do you believe have prepared you for a career in this areas of interest?
- How does this program fit with your long-term career goals?
- (Optional) Supplemental Materials (e.g., portfolio, writing sample, journalistic clips, etc.)
Application opens in December: Subscribe to CIACE/JCW List host for latest information and deadlines
For more information, please contact Senior Program Director Ben Waltzer at firstname.lastname@example.org and Senior Assistant Director Nely Rentas at email@example.com.