Receive customized recruiting support and join a global community of employer partners that have benefited from UChicago undergraduate talent!
UChicago’s Core curriculum prepares students to be critical thinkers, problem solvers, and strong writers. The office of Career Advancement supports employers in recruiting the best talent from the College. Dedicated employer relations staff are here to support the full life-cycle of your recruitment needs, offering personalized assistance and helping you build a custom recruiting plan.
Tools for Your Recruiting Needs:
Employer Recruiting Guidelines
- Preview the 2023-2024 calendar for key event dates and academic timelines!
- Career Advancement will continue to provide virtual and in-person support to employers and students.
- You may begin requesting dates for your 2024 UChicago undergraduate recruiting engagements beginning on May 1.
- Virtual recruiting opens on August 1, 2023 to allow you flexibility, maximize access, and involvement.
Explore UChicago Handshake
- Post jobs and internships: UChicago Handshake is an all-inclusive recruiting platform for job and internship opportunities used by undergraduates and College alumni who graduated within the last five years. For quick overview on how to use Handshake, including how to post a job, please refer to the following support page.
Connect with an Employer Relations Staff Member