To ensure that UChicago career services can best support employers with their recruiting goals, Career Advancement has created a series of advisory councils where employers can offer input and feedback. Consisting of employers from a diverse range of industries, these councils advise Career Advancement on job market trends, recruiting best practices, and talent development initiatives.
Benefits to Employers
- Shape UChicago recruiting programs
- Share feedback on talent needs in your industry
- Learn about upcoming initiatives at UChicago and additional opportunities to connect with students
Career Advancement has established a national Employer Advisory Council as well as regional advisory councils throughout the U.S. and around the world with members representing 75+ different organizations.
- National Employer Advisory Council
- California Regional Council
- Chicago Regional Council
- Greater China Regional Council
- Houston Regional Council
- London Regional Council
- New York Regional Council
- Northern Virginia Regional Council
- Paris Regional Council
- Washington, D.C. Regional Council
Employer partners interested in joining a council are welcome to contact Cristina Rodriguez at email@example.com.