The Jeff Metcalf Internship Program
The Jeff Metcalf Internship Program is the flagship internship program for University of Chicago undergraduate students. For more than 20 years, this legacy program has recognized the contributions of Harold “Jeff” Metcalf, AM ’52, who was Dean of Students at the Graduate School of Business (now Chicago Booth) from 1956 to 1975. The program pays tribute to Jeff’s dedication to helping students both within the University and beyond.
Students who complete Metcalf internships work at some of the top organizations across the country and around the world, where they complete substantive projects throughout the summer and academic year. During the 2017 – 2018 academic year, UChicago students secured more than 2,500 internship opportunities at more than 850 organizations in 45 unique countries.
Benefits of Participating
- Dedicated employer relations staff will navigate you through the recruitment process of hiring an intern
- Assistance with arranging interviews on-campus or virtually
- The flexibility of the Metcalf Program allows employers to seamlessly incorporate students into their own internship programs without any additional requirements.
- Through dedicated marketing, participating in the Metcalf Program is also an excellent opportunity to increase your organization’s visibility on campus.
- You can contribute to our students’ professional development, scout talent for full-time positions, and connect with individuals who may contribute to your organization for years to come.
Learn more about participating in the Metcalf Program. Interested in hosting a Metcalf Intern? Please contact Nadia Casperson at email@example.com.