Join us for the Engineering Recruiting Forum on October 7th, 2022! The Forum will bring together students across Chicago-area universities to network with employers, connect with each other, and engage in conversations and programming centered around interdisciplinary engineering themes.
We are excited to bring together a rising generation of scientists and engineers and offer the Engineering Recruiting Forum as a platform for industry experts to share their insights and top employers to engage with student talent.
Registration Opens in early September
2022 Engineering Recruiting Forum
- Location: Gordon Center for Integrative Sciences, 3rd floor
- Event will take place in-person on October 7, 2022, from 1:00 - 5:00 PM CT
- Employer Industry Panel (1-2pm CT) and Diversity Roundtable (2:30pm-3:15pm): Industry experts will discuss career paths in their field, how to prepare for careers in those fields, industry trends, and benefits of an inclusive workplace. Informal networking after each panel discussion.
- Employer Showcase (3-5pm CT): Network with employers at their booths
- All undergraduate students interested in STEM are welcome to attend
If you have any questions about access or to request any reasonable accommodations that will facilitate your full participation in this event such as ASL interpreting, captioned videos, Braille or electronic text, food options for individuals with dietary restrictions, etc. please contact the event organizer, Sue Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org or Career Advancement at email@example.com.