Recruiting Forums are "speed networking" events that give students the opportunity to meet a high volume of top employers in their field of interest. Career Advancement offers recruiting forums across a wide range of industries throughout the U.S. and around the world.
2019-2020 Recruiting Forums
To provide students with as many opportunities and connections as possible, most recruiting forums take place simultaneously with career treks. To participate in a recruiting forum, students should apply for the associated trek.
- Francis and Rose Yuen East Asia Investment Banking Recruiting Forum in Hong Kong
- Houston Recruiting Forum in Houston, TX
- Francis and Rose Yuen Tech Innovation Challenge in Shenzhen, China
- California Product and Technology Forum in San Francisco, CA
- Public Policy Recruiting Forum in Washington, D.C.
- Solvay Engineering Innovation Challenge in Lyon, France
- UChicago Quantum Forum in Chicago, IL