CONNECT WITH STUDENTS
Beyond the traditional recruiting model, Career Advancement invites employers to consider connecting with students at one of our large-scale networking events.
SPONSOR OUR EVENTS
Our corporate sponsorship packages are designed to benefit organizations of all industries to provide distinctive opportunities to engage with UChicago students. In addition to increased exposure to UChicago students, corporate sponsors may receive the following benefits:
- Preferred access to on-campus recruiting events and dates
- Access to resume book of event participants
- Placement of logos on event website, promotional materials, and other collateral
- Additional networking opportunities with top talent
Benefits vary depending on the nature of the event.
Some of our planned events this year include:
Diversity & Inclusion Summit & Women’s Leadership Event | February 15, 2019:
- The Diversity & Inclusion Summit will provide an opportunity to educate students on workplace inclusion efforts.
- Women's Leadership Event is an opportunity for female-identified students and young alumnae to connect with professional women around the topics of: creating a professional brand, becoming a self-advocate, developing professional resiliency, and overcoming workplace failure.
Night on Wall Street | April 24, 2019: Available to all second-year students by application and provides networking opportunities with premier financial services firms, specifically investment banks. Students will have opportunities to gain insights and contacts to support their 2019 summer internship goals, while contributing firms will have early access to highly competitive candidates, as well as the ability to connect with students in a more intimate, small group setting through a speed networking format.
Consulting Symposium | May 17, 2019: Symposium to engage with first through third-year students interested in both management and economic consulting firms. This day-long summit features the opportunity to network with students through case simulations, a keynote speaker, group case practice, and one-on-one mock case and/or behavioral interviews.
Summer Internship Kickoff Workshops | May 2019: Engage with students as they embark upon their summer internships and help them prepare to make the most of their experience. Sponsor 1 of 5 summer internship kickoff workshops with the opportunity to be the keynote speaker at the event, have your logo on all marketing materials, and bring as many representatives as you’d like.
For more information on corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact Nadia Casperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.