Drive competitive talent to your organization: make student connections and build your recruiting pipeline through our signature industry events, competitions, job shadowing, and more!
Participate in and sponsor an industry event with networking opportunities and meaningful student connections. Some of our planned events this year include:
- Diversity + Inclusion Summit | February 3, 2023: Celebrate diversity in the workplace and connect with 150+ students during this day-long, conference-style event.
- Night on Wall Street | February 22, 2023: This selective industry event draws 100 second-year students, presenting an opportunity to kick off early engagement for summer 2024 recruiting.
- Consulting Symposium | May 12, 2023: Engage with first through third-year students interested in both management and economic consulting firms. This day-long summit features the opportunity to network with students through case simulations, Employer Industry Insights Panel, and one-on-one mock case and/or behavioral interviews.
For more information on corporate sponsorship opportunities and to discuss your UChicago involvement, please contact Nadia Casperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Challenge students’ skills and creativity through competitions that foster innovation and collaborative solutions.
- UChicago Trading Competition: Students from across the nation who share a passion for trading and quantitative finance come together for this competition, where they compete in teams in simulated trading. Sponsor this event for exclusive networking opportunities with students.
Position your brand through a distinctive opportunity to make an impact and connect with students. To preview sponsorship opportunities and get involved, please contact Nadia Casperson at email@example.com.
The Job Shadowing Program gives undergraduates the opportunity to shadow employer hosts for 1-5 days virtually or in-person during winter, spring, and summer breaks. It offers great flexibility and structures the experience based on your schedule and preferences.
Help students launch their careers and kick-start their professional network. Provide mentorship to students interested in your career field or even find your next intern!
Previous hosts include: American Medical Association, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Facebook, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, Google, National Immigrant Justice Center, PwC, San Francisco Chronicle, the Chicago Bar Foundation, Wells Fargo, and many more.
To participate in the program and learn more, please contact Hannah Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the mid-December job shadowing cycle, sign up by October 2022.
- For the mid-March job shadowing cycle, sign up by January 2022.
Career Trek Site Visits
Meet students on your turf and showcase your organization through small group discussions and networking.
Host an immersive experience for a group of 15-25 students on-site for a one-to-two-hour visit. You can shape the visit based on your recruiting needs and opportunities. Common student engagements include an overview of the organization with key representatives, professional opportunities and career pathways, and a Q&A with networking.
The trek program positions you to:
- Connect with a select pool of high-achieving students
- Build your organization’s brand among UChicago students
- Promote internship and full-time job opportunities
- Share young professionals’ understanding of the industry and help them prepare
To learn more about the trek program and how you can get involved, please contact Erwin Paderanga at email@example.com.
Career Panels & Industry Workshops
Build brand awareness by participating in an industry panel, facilitating a technical skills workshop, or providing mentorship to students. Our suite of pre-professional programs offer competitive industry preparation for students. Learn more and connect with us to facilitate an upcoming engagement!