Career Advancement is the undergraduate career services office at the University of Chicago. We prepare College students and recent alumni to find fulfilling careers in their field of interest.
In addition, we partner with employers of all locations and industries, ranging from neighborhood nonprofits to multinational corporations, to connect them with UChicago talent.
Our goal is to help students, alumni, and employers reach their goals.
Career Advancement at a Glance
- 50+ team members ready to serve you
- 14 specialized pre-professional programs led by 20+ industry experts
- 7,500+ talented UChicago undergraduates
- Assigned career advisers for all first-year undergraduates
- 1,000+ employer partners supported by 15+ employer relations specialists
- 4,300 paid, substantive internships for UChicago students each year
- 50+ annual career treks to visit employers throughout the U.S. and around the world