The University of Chicago Kimpton Fellows Program helps recent graduates of the College find full-time, employer-paid positions across a wide variety of for-profit industries, not-for-profits, government agencies, research and philanthropic institutions, educational organizations, and social service providers. In order to ensure the success of the Fellows, the Kimpton Program provides mentors to all fellows, and fellows participate in professional development seminars and programming. Over 10% of the University of Chicago’s graduating class applies to be Kimpton Fellows, so the pool of candidates is exceptionally strong.
Benefits of Participation
- Hire a talented, highly-committed UChicago graduate for a full-time position at a reasonable salary.
- We match candidates to your position based on skills and interests. You make the final selection, with no interference in your hiring process
- Over 75% of Kimpton Fellows stay with their companies for longer than a year.
- Kimpton Program Mentors provide valuable assistance to fellows as they begin their careers.
- The Kimpton Program promotes long-term human capital for partner organizations.
We ask that our partners compensate their Kimpton Fellows at rates comparable to other employees completing similar tasks. Salary levels can change based on job location, sector, and a host other variables. Partner organizations are also encouraged to give fellows time to attend professional development seminars unless work requirements make this unfeasible.
To apply, please submit a job description to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage partner organizations to submit position descriptions early to attract the most qualified candidates. Fellowship positions begin between June and September 2021.
Program Coordinator: Meghan Poljak