The University of Chicago launches careers across industries and around the globe. With individualized guidance, employer connections, and resources that build your job search and personal presentation skills, the Career Resource Center will help you take off.
UChicago students and alumni can log in for:
- Career exploration advising
- Chicago Career Connection job and recruiting database
- Job search resources
- Resources for international students, students of color, and other specific populations
- Information on working abroad
- Resume and interview toolkit
- Information on graduate and professional schools
- Resources for graduate students seeking jobs within and outside the academy
In addition to our online materials, our in-office print collection includes career-related books and periodicals and an extensive set of informational handouts created by Career Advancement staff. Please visit us on the third floor of Ida Noyes Hall during business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
If you are an alumnus who attended the University before cNets were instituted, please request one through IT Services.