Career Advancement partners with the College to offer a number of grants that support unpaid internship opportunities. Students can apply for funding from several programs:
- The Summer Action Grant provides funding for students who have secured unpaid internships or other professional opportunities in the United States
- The International Experience Grant supports students who have secured unpaid internships or other professional opportunities abroad
- The Pat Rosenzweig Fellows Internship Fund funds students who have secured unpaid summer internships at nonprofits and public policy organizations
- The Strongin Family Fund for Students with Financial Need provides grants for Odyssey Scholars who have secured internships that are unpaid or come only with a small stipend
- Some of the “UChicago Careers In” pre-professional programs also provide financial support for experiential learning opportunities
Students who are interested in grants for academic research projects should also visit Career Advancement's research page.
All grants have their own specific eligibility requirements and application procedures. Get your project funded: browse the individual program pages to learn more!