The University is excited to organize the following treks during Winter Break (December 12 - 15). Treks are posted as jobs on UChicago Handshake. Please click the respective link to be directed to the application page on Handshake. You will need to submit a resume and cover letter in order to apply. Please read the description of the specific trek carefully, as there may be additional application instructions.
Students are welcome to apply to multiple treks and must submit an application to each one.
Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 9!
- Atlanta, GA - Civil Rights
- Boston, MA - Engineering
- Chicago, IL - Human Rights & Immigration
- Greenwich, CT & New York, NY - Financial Markets Program
- Houston, TX - Energy & Climate
- Los Angeles, CA - Quantum & Physical Sciences
- New, York, NY - Healthcare
- New York, NY - Humanities: Publishing, Creative Writing, and Arts
- New York, NY - Odyssey Scholars Program
- New York, NY - Rogers Scholars Program in Finance
- New York, NY - Trott Business Program (Wall Street)
- Pittsburgh, PA - Business & Sports
- San Diego, CA - Biological Sciences
- Washington, D.C. - Public Policy Leaders Program
To receive the most up-to-date information about our upcoming treks, be sure to sign up for our trek newsletter.
If you have any questions about this year's trek schedule, please contact Erwin Paderanga at firstname.lastname@example.org.