The University is excited to organize the following treks during Winter Break (December 13-15, 2021):
- San Francisco - Finance
- San Francisco - John W. Rogers, Jr. Internship Program in Finance (non-profit, investment, and endowment offices)
- Los Angeles - Engineering
- New York - Wall Street
- New York - Journalism & Publishing
- Washington, D.C. - Public Policy
- Phoenix - Education Professions
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin - Business
- Atlanta - Civil Rights
- Boston - Healthcare
- Berlin, Germany - Entrepreneurship
- Lisbon, Portugal - Finance & Business
- London, United Kingdom - Trott Business Program
Treks are posted as jobs on UChicago Handshake. Links for winter break trek applications will be posted on this page when the trek begins accepting applications in late September 2021. You will need to submit a resume and cover letter in order to apply. Please read the description of the specific trek carefully, as there may be additional application instructions.
To receive the most up-to-date information about our upcoming treks, be sure to sign up for our trek newsletter. Spring break trek destinations will be announced in December 2021.
If you have any questions about this year's trek schedule, please contact Erwin Paderanga at firstname.lastname@example.org.