The University is excited to organize the following treks during Spring Break (March 13 - 15). Treks are posted as jobs on UChicago Handshake. Please click the respective link to be directed to the application page on Handshake. You will need to submit a resume and cover letter in order to apply. Please read the description of the specific trek carefully, as there may be additional application instructions.
Students are welcome to apply to multiple treks and must submit an application to each one.
Applications are due by 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 17!
- Boston, MA - Healthcare
- Los Angeles, CA - Public Policy Leaders Program
- Los Angeles, CA - Journalism, Arts, and Media
- Los Angeles, CA - Law
- New York, NY - Education Professions
- New York, NY - Financial Markets
- San Francisco, CA - Tech
- San Francisco, CA - Energy & Climate Tech
- Seattle, WA - Tech
- Washington, D.C. - Biomedical & Public Health
- Washington, D.C. - Climate & Energy Policy
To receive the most up-to-date information about our upcoming treks, be sure to sign up for our trek newsletter.
If you have any questions about this year's trek schedule, please contact Erwin Paderanga at CATreks@uchicago.edu.